Nom Nom Galaxy is a sandbox-style mix of platforming, base building, tower defense, and good old-fashioned monster stomping!
Welcome to SoupCo, Astroworker! Your mission is to explore remote planets in search of ingredients to make the galaxy’s tastiest soups and rocket them into the gullets of our hungry customers. To succeed you must battle the elements, alien plants and animals, and dastardly rival soup corporations at every turn! Build your base of operations with the help of high-tech SoupCo robots and make the galaxy’s most mouthwatering soups while fending off attacks from competitors and the local wildlife.
You can also design your own custom planets via the SoupCo Planet Database! Get creative and share your best designs with your friends and the community!
- Extensive soup recipe system that uses ingredients derived from each planet’s plants and animals.
- Living planets that evolve as your base expands.
- A variety of robots to help automate factories, defend your base, and collect ingredients.
- Profit battles with rival soup corporations for control of the galactic soup market.
- S.O.O.P. Simulator mode which allows you to build, harvest, and explore without worrying about corporate competition.
- Custom maps feature that allows you to create, explore, and share your own playable planets.
- Local split-screen co-op and up to 4 players online.