|Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PC (Steam, Epic Games Store)|
|Single Player, Local Multiplayer|
Jump, spin and swing to explore beautifully organic worlds in this hypnotic platforming adventure
Brought to life in stunning 4K on PC and PlayStation 5, with both art direction and a mesmerising soundtrack from the celebrated multimedia artist Baiyon.
Cultivate new plants, collect pollen and help seeds to sprout new exotic leaves as you journey to collect ‘Spectra’ – the source of all life in the biomes of Eden.
Relax and explore the multitude of gardens in single player, or team up with a partner to pirouette through the world together.
With 20+ peculiar Grimps to find and master, 10 vibrant, evolving stages to explore and 40 game-altering Spices to discover, PixelJunk Eden 2 is a true exploration of life, color and sound.
- A hypnotic harmony of sights and sounds, brought to life in stunning 4K on PC and PlayStation 5
- Full single player campaign with the option for local 2 player co-op
- Swing and spin from silk threads against a backdrop of kaleidoscopic visuals
- Unlock new Grimps with special abilities to enhance your adventure
- Discover 40 game altering Spices and use them to customise your starting combination
- Lose yourself in Infinite Mode and swing freely through the ever-changing gardens
- Tune in to the psychedelic soundtrack from soundscape composer Baiyon
- New immersive control system inspired by the classic controls of the original PixelJunk Eden
- Directly impact the garden visuals as you play, with every swing creating a bespoke visual masterpiece.