Q-Games today released a demo for PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe, the latest installment from the award-winning PixelJunk series. The party-game brawler hybrid features a striking visual style and invites players to join a team of robot garbage collectors to clean up the streets and will launch on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. The Steam Coming soon page is live and the demo is playable from October 3rd – 10th as part of Steam Next Fest. Users can wishlist the title on Steam now to receive the latest updates.
Players take on the role of the Scrappers, a team of humanoid trash collectors in a not-so-distant future. The goal is to clean up a city overrun with trash following the end of humanity and collection is only half of the job… Trash means cash in Junktown and rival squads will attempt to interfere and bag the rewards for themselves.
Arioka Taku, Co-Game Director of PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe said:
“We’ve created a punchy new demo for Steam Next Fest and everyone is invited to join us in cleaning up the streets of Junktown. We’ve got a week of trash-talking livestreams planned to celebrate the demo going live and we can’t wait to share a preview of the game with the PixelJunk community!”
- Explore 5 vibrant, uniquely themed areas with over 25 stages
- Master the art of fast and frantic garbage collecting, either solo or with up to 4 players
- Supports both Online and Local Cooperative Play
- Master multiple fighting styles and unlock a variety of melee and ranged weapons
- Weapon drops make no two playthroughs the same
- Customize your garbage truck with over 100 unique custom parts
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster
- Challenge your friends in fun and competitive mini-games
- Immerse yourself in a pop-art cyberpunk-world that draws inspiration from real-world Japan
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe will launch on Steam and the Epic Games Store with online multiplayer and the option for local co-op. Q-Games are sharing regular updates on their official Discord server and you can wishlist PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe now on Steam.
About PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is the latest installment from the award-winning PixelJunk series created by Q-Games. Battle through the city streets to take out the trash in this beat ‘em up that’s also a clean ‘em up with up to 4 player online multiplayer and local co-op.
With over 25 stages, 100+ items to unlock and multiple fighting styles, PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is the ultimate party-game-brawler hybrid.