Q-Games are accepting media appointments for the latest instalment in the award-winning PixelJunk series
JANUARY 26 2022, KYOTO, JAPAN – Independent development studio Q-Games today confirmed that PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe will be playable for the very first time at Taipei Game Show from February 2nd – 5th. The game will be shown as part of the official Indie House line-up and attendees can get an exclusive early hands-on with the game on PC.
The party-game brawler hybrid features a striking visual style and invites players to join a team of robot garbage collectors to clean up the streets of Junktown with up to 4 players locally and online.
Q-Games invites attendees to play a pre-release version of PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe on PC at booth S-19 inside the Indie House area. Media attendees are encouraged to reach out in advance to secure an appointment with the team, which can be conducted in English or Mandarin Chinese. Please email email@example.com to set up an interview or appointment.
- Explore 5 vibrant, uniquely themed areas with over 25 stages
- Master the art of fast and frantic garbage collecting, either solo or with up to 4 players
- Supports both Online and Local Cooperative Play
- Master multiple fighting styles and unlock a variety of melee and ranged weapons
- Weapon drops make no two playthroughs the same
- Customize your garbage truck with over 100 unique custom parts
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster
- Challenge your friends in fun and competitive mini-games
- Immerse yourself in a pop-art cyberpunk-world that draws inspiration from real-world Japan
About PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is the latest instalment from the award-winning PixelJunk series created by Q-Games. Battle through the city streets to take out the trash in this beat ‘em up that’s also a clean ‘em up with up to 4 player online multiplayer and local co-op.
With over 25 stages, 100+ items to unlock and multiple fighting styles, PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is the ultimate party-game-brawler hybrid.