Rise to the top of the heap in this party brawler with support for up to 4 players locally and online
JUNE 27 2023, KYOTO, JAPAN – Indie studio Q-Games today revealed that their co-op party brawler PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe will launch July 27 on PC, PlayStation 5/4 and Nintendo Switch. Mixing traditional side-scrolling combat with a trash-stacking twist, this latest entry in the award-winning PixelJunk series is available to pre-order now with a 20% discount on Nintendo Switch and available to wishlist on the Epic Games Store, Steam and PlayStation.
Collecting garbage is only part of the job in PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe, where taking out the trash also means scrapping your enemies! The fast-paced arcade gameplay is the perfect co-op experience to throw down with friends and supports full cross-platform online play.
- Battle rival garbage collectors in chaotic streets brawls
- Explore 5 vibrant areas with 25+ levels
- Up to 4 players couch co-op or online
- Customize your garbage truck with over 100 custom parts
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster
- Challenge your friends to fun and frantic mini games
- Immersive cyberpunk world that draws inspiration from real world Japan
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is the latest installment in the long-running PixelJunk series of titles from Q-Games. The game’s launch next month celebrates the 15th anniversary of the franchise and adds a new genre mix to the award-winning list of titles. With multiple playable characters to master, a wide variety of weapons to unlock and a mission to salvage Junktown from hordes of enemy trashbots, this beat ‘em up really packs a punch!
Prepare to clean up the streets of Junktown on July 27 when PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe launches on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5/4 and Nintendo Switch, for $24.99 / £19.99 / ¥2500.